Target Center – http://careacttarget.org/ Technical Assistance Resources, Guidance, Education, and Training (TARGET) Center, a technical assistance resource for Ryan White CARE Act grantees and HAB staff. For more information about the Ryan White CARE Act and services available for people living with HIV/AIDS, visit the Health Resources and Services Administration.
HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau – http://hab.hrsa.gov/ The HIV/AIDS Bureau, administered by The Health Resource and Services Administration is dedicated to providing up-to-date information regarding policy, studies, initiatives, education & training, publications, grantee information and events that support the efforts enacted by the Ryan White Care Act.
Links to Other Helpful Resources
- BPHC HIV/AIDS Technical Assistance Resource List: A direct link to the BPHC TA page listing all of the current HIV/AIDS resources for the National Strategy: http://bphc.hrsa.gov/ta/templates/clinical.aspx#HIVAIDS
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau “Find Ryan White HIV/AIDS Medical Care Providers” Tool: A search tool where you can locate Ryan White-funded HIV/AIDS providers by state or county, address, provider name. Providers listed provide HIV care to the uninsured and underserved including referrals to dental care and other services like transportation and access to HIV medications. http://findhivcare.hrsa.gov/Search_HAB.aspx
- AIDS.Gov: This site provides comprehensive information regarding the National HIV/AIDS Strategy. This link offers options on how to add widgets to your PCA home page. These widgets include a link to a HIV/AIDS Prevention & Service Provider Locator tool widget, an AIDS.gov podcast widget, and a National HIV/AIDS Strategy blog widget. Forward this link to your web administrator to set up the widgets on your sites. http://aids.gov/widgets-and-badges/
- The AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) program supports 11 regional centers (and more than 130 local performance sites) that conduct targeted, multi-disciplinary education and training programs for healthcare providers treating persons with HIV/AIDS. The AETCs serve all 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and the six U.S.-affiliated Pacific Jurisdictions. http://www.aids-ed.org
The State AIDS Directors are an important partner for HIV/AIDS related needs assessment, planning, and coordination. Attached to this email is the list of State PCAs and your corresponding State AIDS Director) to explore opportunities for collaboration. The National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors (NASTAD) is also available at http://www.nastad.org/
- HRSA is supporting the CDC in its implementation of the ECHPP (Enhanced Comprehensive HIV Prevention Planning and Implementation for Metropolitan Statistical Areas Most Affected by HIV/AIDS), a new grant program established to: 1) improve responsiveness to the NHAS and 2) improve access to an optimal combination of HIV prevention, care, and treatment services in areas highly impacted by HIV/AIDS. Twelve jurisdictions representing 44% of the AIDS epidemic have submitted plans to the CDC to implement additional planning and service delivery activities. We encourage PCAs representing these jurisdictions to reach out to the corresponding ECHPP contact at the local or State health department regarding opportunities for collaboration (see below). More information about the ECHPP project is available at: http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=56637.