Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, Stratford and Milford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a dedicated Pediatrician, MD/DO to provide care to OHC Patients in Bridgeport, CT, this full-time Pediatrician will work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive care to pediatric patients for a widely diverse population. This family model Community Health Center seeks a physician who is passionate about treating those in need and working with an under-served population.
About this Position:
• Examine, diagnoses, and treat patients from birth to early adulthood.
• Comfortable working with a primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
• Act as primary consultant on all pediatric cases referred by other staff providers of Optimus Healthcare
• Provide supervision to APRN’s and PA’s.
• Call includes nursery rounding rotation and telephone rotation
• The ideal candidate must have a medical degree from an accredited Medical School
• Completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in pediatrics.
• Current Connecticut Licensure or application in process.
• Must be Board Certified or Eligible to sit for exam.
- CME Days & $ Stipend, Vacation and Sick Time
- Excellent Health & Welfare Benefits
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment, if eligible
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus performance based incentive
Working for Optimus:
- Optimus Healthcare provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- We offer excellent fringe benefits, competitive compensation in a 100% Outpatient Setting.
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered multi-specialty medical home.
Optimus Health Care is a Equal Opportunity Employer