Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Compensation Analyst/HR Generalist to become an integral member of our dynamic Human Resources Department. This is a hybrid role working on-site at our Stamford location and working remotely.
The Compensation Analyst/HR Generalist provides Compensation services working directly with the Director of Compensation and Benefits to implement and administer established salary and wage programs and systems to reflect the market, which are responsive for operational needs and within financial constraints of the organization, while maintaining the organization’s compensation program that are market competitive and aligned with the business needs of the organization. The Compensation Analyst/HR Generalist is accountable for making compensation recommendations and commitments with specific policies of the organization. Utilizes advanced knowledge of the HR/Payroll system while developing reports to support compensation decisions. This position will serve a dual role with 60% of work time spent performing the duties of a Compensation Analyst and 40% of work time performing the duties of HR Generalist to support the team performing the essential functions outlined below.
How to Apply
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement compensation programs that will attract and retain high performing employees.
• Support the overall administration of key compensation cycles (salary increase, short-term and long-term incentive programs), working closely with the Chief Human Resources Officer and Director of Compensation and Benefits to ensure accurate data as well as assist with managing planning and communications to the Senior Management Team
• Manage the set-up, delivery, and support of the Optimus’s online integrated compensation planning tool within the payroll system of record
• Responsible for data coordination, management, auditing, and reporting of compensation including day to day data management as well as annual salary survey participation
• Assist Human Resources in workflow supporting client groups such as creation of new and updating position descriptions ensuring FLSA compliance and adding new positions in the payroll system of record
• Conduct market equity studies and assist with promotion and new hire recommendations.
• Provide analytical support in the design, development, and cost modeling of variable pay plans when necessary HR Generalist
• Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and certifications.
• Facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings to support recruitment.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management and recognition.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practic
Optimus Health Care