Clinical Informatics Analyst I
(Full-time, 40 hours/week)
Generations Family Health Center, Inc. is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut with sites located in Willimantic, Danielson, Norwich and Putnam. Our dedicated staff provides a full range of primary care services to all ages including medical, dental and behavioral health care, as well as care coordination and community outreach. In addition to our main facilities, we offer mobile programs and School Based Health Centers.
LOCATION: Willimantic, CT
Job Summary: The Clinical Informatics Analyst I will participate in an innovative team to support clinical information systems and all aspects of data flow/analysis for the reporting efforts of the agency’s clinical applications with a goal of providing and presenting accurate and consistent data.
Qualifications: Associates degree or higher in Data Analytics, Data Science, Health Information or related field or equivalent certifications; Certified Analytics Professional (CAP), Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP) Data Analyst/Engineer, Data Science council of America (DASCA).
- 1+ year experience data analysis
- 1+ year experience electronic medical records system administration
- Experience with Excel
Under the direction of the Clinical Informatics Director Clinical Analyst I will:
- Adhere to policies and procedures for the technical support of clinical informatics software in accordance
with HIPAA and all other applicable regulatory agency requirements.
- Respond to requests for data abstracted from the EHR and/or other sources.
- Generate data for monthly data reporting.
- Support clinical data analysis, facilitating workflow, regulatory, quality of care, outcomes and business objectives. Validate data post upgrades and systems or reporting requirement changes.
- Monitor and maintain schedules, queues, logs and processes such as EDI Rx and Lab queues; participate in implementing updates and upgrades as needed to ensure effective and efficient clinical software use and performance.
- Provide system administration support for all clinical systems in use at the organization in all departments as needed.
Clinical applications include, but are not limited to:
- Greenway’s Intergy Practice Management, Intergy EHR, Intergy Practice Analytics
- Mediadent Electronic Dental Record
- Greenway Patient Portal
- Telehealth platforms; Updox faxing and document exchange solutions
- HL7 Interfaces for Lab
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Ancillary patient support/ care coordination applications
- EDI Lab and Rx Interfaces
Generations offers an attractive and competitive salary along with an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance, 403b Savings Plan, 5 weeks Paid time Off, 9 Paid holidays, Employee Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, (for qualified medical and dependent care expenses), discount on Verizon Wireless phone plans, local gym and BJ’s membership discounts.
How to Apply
Please submit an application and resume through the Generations Rewarding Careers Webpage:
Generations Family Health Center