First Choice Health Centers is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Executive Assistant to join an established Federally Qualified Health Center. This position is an administrative role providing support to Chief Financial Office and Chief Medical Officer, and requires a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant. Our dynamic environment offers candidates in this role the following:
· Highly competitive salary/comp structures
· Industry leading, affordable access to medical, dental, vision, life and retirement benefits
The crucial role is responsible for general office management duties including receiving and directing callers and visitors, and scheduling meetings. This position is responsible for extremely confidential and time sensitive material.
- Manages schedules.
- Prepares correspondence, answers phones, screen calls and take messages for Chief Financial Officer and other senior staff, as directed.
- Welcomes and directs callers and visitors for Chief Financial Officer and other Senior Management Staff.
- Maintains corporate records and institutional files.
- Prepares, maintains and sends Board and Senior Management Committee agendas and minutes.
- Prepares reports.
- Maintains the electronic file system on the shared drive.
- Maintains the contracts and grants database.
- Manages and maintains the resource library.
- Participates in special projects planning.
- Maintains patient concerns/incident report binder.
- Schedules meetings for Chief Financial Officer and other senior staff.
- Schedules health center committee meetings.
- Maintains calendar for conference room use.
- Completes general office duties for Senior Management, e.g., copying, typing, and distributing faxes from Administrative fax to appropriate individuals.
- Complies with all infection control policies and procedures outlined by the organization in accordance with professional, state, and federal guidelines.
- Other duties specified by Chief Financial Officer or other Senior Management staff.
- Documents are prepared and other tasks are completed accurately and according to established deadlines
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Computer (Microsoft office)
- Attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
How to Apply
First Choice Health Centers